Grounding the core competencies that business analysts must have to thrive in the future, Joe Newbert presents Everybody’s Free (To Gear Up) at BA Summit SA.
Joe turns it up a notch, by hitting the play button.
Smashing the tell-tale myths and mystique around the ever-unfolding horizons, this presentation grounds the core competencies that business analysts must have to survive and thrive into the future.
Covering important aspects from career, creativity to competency, Joe will dispense much food-for-thought — gearing you up with plenty to takeaway and think about.
Here’s some of what you’ll get:
- Retrospective of business analysis over the ages
- Critical thinking approach towards business analyst mastery
- Contemplative of the competencies you need now more than ever
- Bottom-line business analysis techniques that matter the most
- Why the future belongs to the modern Business Analyst 4.0
If you want to set yourself up for future success, this is the talk to attend.
‘Everybody’s Free (To Gear Up)’ featured in the Fresh perspectives track of the Business Analysis Summit South Africa (BA Summit SA) on 5th September 2017.