- Publisher: BCMG
- Editor: Joe Newbert
- Edition: 2017 (Volume IV)
- Available in: PDF
- Published: September 4, 2017
The Inter-View Report 2017 brings authority and insight that paints a critical benchmark to help organisations leverage their business analysis capability.
Inter-View is the fastest rising global platform for business and IT consulting professionals, providing a blended industry perspective for business analysis, project delivery and change management as it happens on the ground.
The theme for 2017 is business analysis techniques with the survey posing questions to the international community, and enabling comparisons with the equivalent 2014, 2015 and 2016 data. These results provide a new degree of authority into the DNA of the industry as well as insight into the current state of practices and competencies in play.
Features and Articles
- Opportunity Knocks For Business Analysis Techniques
Joe Newbert talks with Mohamed Bray about on-the-ground trends in the business change life-cycle and how opportunity knocks for business analysis techniques.
- Guiding Business Analysis For Project Success
Brian A. Weiss talks with Joe Newbert about how PMI are guiding business analysis for project success, through their industry standards and certification.
- Drawing On The Power Of Sketchnoting
Talia Lancaster talks with Belinda Knol about drawing on the power of sketchnoting to create beautiful pictures that really are worth a thousand words.
- Bridge Building The Business Analysis Community
Marie-France Mardi and Zara Sheldrake talk with James Neethling about how knowledge shared is bridge building the business analysis community together.
- Scaling Business Analysis Competency Inside An Organisation
Willem Joubert talks with Agnieszka Ceitil about scaling business analysis competency inside an organisation, sharing real on-the-ground working insight.
- Being A Trusted Advisor Through Business Modelling
Giovanni Focaraccio talks with Noelene Noone about delivering the need for pure business analysis and how to be a trusted advisor through business modelling.
- Infusing Design Thinking To Drive Idea Generation
Tshepo Matjila talks with Jéan Raath about a how a human−centered approach can infuse design thinking to drive idea generation and convert needs into demand.
- Most Valuable Techniques For Business Analysis
Dorothy Mhlanga takes a world trip and talks with seven business change practitioners to hear about their most valuable techniques for business analysis.
Perspectives and Opinions
- Business Analysis Activities Performed On The Ground
- Top-10 Go-To Strategic Analysis Techniques
- Global Patterns Of Business Analysis Practice
- Top-10 Go-To Requirements Elicitation Techniques
- Hot and Cold Approaches To Delivery Business Solutions
- Top-10 Go-To Stakeholder Analysis Techniques
- Plotting A Path To Business Analysis Seniority
- Top-10 Go-To Requirements Analysis Techniques
- Top-10 Go-To Solution Assessment Techniques
- Predicting The Future World For Business Consulting
- Top-10 Go-To Requirements Definition Techniques
- 21 Recommended Books For Business Consultants
- Top-10 Go-To Change Management Techniques
- Top-25 Go-To Business Analysis Tools
- Round Table Discussion On Business Analysis Tools