- Publisher: BCMG
- Editor: Joe Newbert
- Edition: 2015 (Volume II)
- Available in: PDF
- Published: September 29, 2015
The Inter-View Report 2015 brings authority and insight, that paints a critical benchmark to help organisations leverage their business analysis capability.
Now expanded to include in-depth interviews and brief Q&A’s with industry professionals, the publication reveals pragmatic insight to improve understanding of the business analysis population and its practices, by establishing a critical benchmark in terms of impact on project delivery and growth of the profession year on year.
Features and Articles
- Awakening a higher consciousness
Strategy guru Ian Mann, Gateways Business Consultants, talks business trends, strategy and the way forward for business analysis.
- It’s time for business analysis to come of age
Joe Newbert, MD of BCMG, reveals that business analysis is still to realise its full potential, dispels some myths and reframes the profession.
- Practice towards perfect
TFG’s Project Office Manager, Sonya Bosch, talks about business change, practice management and competency improvement.
- Think like a consultant
Mohamed Bray, Saratoga’s Practice & Engagement Manager, shares five habits to having the right blend of corporate skills and street smarts.
- The critical role of business analysis in social media
Mr Heavy Chef, Fred Roed, discusses the problem with community management and how business analysis can solve social.
Perspectives and Opinions
- A glance at a typical business analyst
- Organisational goals and performance
- Business analysis manifesto
- Business analyst responsibility and duties
- A 360° perspective on business analysis
- A global comparison of business analysis
- Business analysis competency diagnostics
- Business analyst satisfaction indicators
- A week in the life of a business analyst
- Business analyst salary survey
- Cape Town vs Johannesburg business analyst
- Female vs male business analyst
- Project delivery diagnostics
- Professional development
- Predictions for the business analysis profession
- Business analysis tools and techniques
- Top-10s trending in business analysis and change