With a modern curriculum that guides a focus on practical, real-world knowledge, skills and abilities, Business Change Academy are equipping business analysts with strategic expertise that is helping them to develop competitive, feasible and effective business solutions for the organisations in which they are operating.
From 22-25 May 2017 Business Change Academy are presenting their revered four day Business Analysis Practice course in Cape Town, with the highly-practical course providing attendees the essential skills to analyse and improve business situations when investigating organisational systems and efficiencies.
The course is ideally suited to any person requiring an understanding of strategic business analysis and who want to raise their business analysis savvy. Typical attendees include business analysts, business consultants, business managers and their staff, business change managers and project managers.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Facilitate how a business strategy is developed and use strategic analysis techniques
- Guide the need for project discipline and deliverables from business analysis studies
- Drive an approach and use techniques to investigate and improve business systems
- Perform stakeholder management and apply stakeholder analysis techniques
- Apply techniques for the analysis and modelling of business activities and systems
- Identify and formulate business recommendations for organisational improvement
- Draft a rigorous business case, identifying costs, benefits, impacts and risks
Critically, each of Business Change Academy’s business analysis courses are delivered by practicing industry experts who bring their substantial experience of business change projects and application of business analysis techniques to the course, to ensure work-place relevant skills.
“Practical sessions utilise real-life case studies to apply a range of strategic analysis, performance management and business analysis techniques within a defined framework,” says Joe Newbert, MD of Business Change Academy.
Strategic Business Analysis is a core module in the International Diploma in Business Analysis, endorsed by the IIBA®. The course earns 21 professional development hours (PD hours) and is aligned with version 3.0 of A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide™).
Seize this opportunity and book now to learn a broad range of knowledge, skills and techniques with BCMG’s course in Business Analysis Practice, from 22-25 May 2017 in Cape Town.
About Business Change Academy
- Robyn Loy
- Media and Communications Manager